We believe that the Bible is the mind of Christ and is the inspired, the only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God manifested in three personalities: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ and His sinless life, His miracles, and His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood.
- His bodily resurrection and His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
- His personal return in power and glory as Lord of Lords and King of Kings.
- The fall of man and his lost estate, which makes necessary a rebirth through repentance and belief in the Lord Jesus Christ (God’s goodness is intended to lead men to repentance).
- The reconciliation of man to God by the substitutionary death and shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Water baptism by emersion according to Matt 28:19 and Acts 2:38.
- The baptism of the Holy Ghost with the Biblical evidence of speaking in other tongues (Acts 2:4).
- The resurrection of believers unto everlasting life.
- The present day supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit who bestows the spiritual gifts in and among believers until our Lord’s return.
- That Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone that believeth (Rom 10:4).
- The word is nigh thee even in thy mouth and in your heart that is the word of faith which we preach (Rom 10:8).
- Faith comes by hearing what Jesus has done and hearing by the word of God (Rom 10:17).